At Raumati Beach we offer
Extra curricular activities
At Raumati Beach we offer a wide variety of extra curricular activities. Some of these activities include:
- School camps
- Various clubs (chess, enviro-group, )
- Student councils (health and well-being, sports, arts, student executive)
- Numerous music opportunities including music tuition, ukulele and guitar groups, choirs.
- Sporting opportunities including netball, rippa-rugby, basketball, inter-school cross-country, inter-school netball, inter-school rugby, inter-school football, inter-school swimming
Access to the New Zealand Curriculum
The New Zealand Curriculum is a statement of official policy relating to teaching and learning in English-medium New Zealand schools. Its principal function is to set the direction for student learning and to provide guidance for schools as they design and review their curriculum
Learn more here.
There are a wide variety of opportunities for children on the Coast. To see what is available click here.
Modern Learning Facilities
Raumati Beach School has a variety of modern facilities designed to provide the best education for your child.
- 28 classrooms with technology available to all students
- A specilaised technology centre for designing and creating projects
- Two big playgrounds and a large back field
- A school hall and library
- The Learning Street (a flexible, shared modern learning space)